This is the official Build of LineageOS for the OnePlus 2 (all variants), which means you will receive OTA's from Lineage whenever the latest version rolls out by the respective Lineage Developers. If interested, Check our list of best Marshmallow ROM for OnePlus 2.
As this is an Official build, you need not have to worried about LAF, Alert Slider and Fingerprint Scanner. All are working fine, and we are pretty sure you will love it after using for a day.
Also See: Install OnePlus 2 Franco Kernel - R1 on LineageOS 14.1 Nougat
Disclaimer: Please read the following instructions thoroughly before attempting to flash your phone. Droidphoria.com absolves itself from any responsibility should something go wrong. Please proceed with caution and at your own risk.
- Update OnePlus 2 to OxygenOS 3.5.8 (MM) OTA Official Firmware
- Paranoid is Back - Install on OnePlus 2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Official OnePlus Camera App for CM/AOSP ROM [Ported from OOS 3.0]
- Overclock OnePlus 2 to 2.0 GHz Snapdragon 810 on CM 13 ROM
- Install Boeffla Kernel 5.0 alpha8 in CM 13 OnePlus 2
UPDATE : If your Bootloader is already unlocked, follow this Guide : (Install TWRP 3.0.2 Hybrid Recovery on OnePlus 2)
Tips : Backup your important APK + Data with Titanium Backup Pro if you are moving from a different ROM to CyanogenMOD ROM.To Remember :
- This tutorial is only for installing Android 6.0.1 CM 13 ROM on OnePlus 2. Please do not try on any other OnePlus variants.
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this LineageOS 14.1 ROM on your phone.
- We will be using TWRP Recovery for this tutorial.
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
Download Official LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus 2 from here :
Step 1: Download Official LineageOS 14.1 ROM and Google Apps for OnePlus 2 to your computer from the above link.
HOW TO: Install LineageOS on OnePlus 2 [Latest Build]
Step 2: Connect and mount your OnePlus 2 USB memory to your computer using the USB cable.
Step 3: Now copy/paste the downloaded LineageOS ROM zip and Google Apps zip files to your phone memory / SD card. Make sure the files are in the phone memory / SD card root (not in any folder).
Step 4: Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
Step 5: Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Down + Power buttons together.
Step 6: Once you are in TWRP Recovery, perform a full data wipe by tapping on the ‘Wipe’ button. Then swipe on the “Swipe to Factory Reset” option at the bottom.
Step 7: Now go back to the main menu and then tap on the ‘Install’ button. From the list, choose the ZIP file that you copied to your phone memory in Step 3.
Step 8: Confirm installation on the next screen by swiping on the "Swipe to Confirm Flash" option. The installation procedure should start now.
Google Apps: Once the ROM installation is completed, repeat the above steps from Step 7 to Step 8 for the Google Apps zip file as well and install it on your phone.
Step 9: Tap on the “Wipe cache/dalvik” button if you get into any boot loops or other issues.
Step 10: You can now reboot your phone by selecting the “Reboot System” button.
Your OnePlus 2 will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time after flashing a new ROM. So, please wait.
That’s it! Your OnePlus 2 should now have LineageOS Android 7.1.1 Nougat custom ROM installed on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Any problem during installation ? Let me know by commenting below! Also, don't forget to share, ONLY if you found this post helpful to you.