Some Advance Option in FreedomOS 2.5:
- Open Gapps (Install/Uninstall)
- System Apps (Install/Uninstall)
- SuperSU - Systemless
- A.R.I.S.E Sound System
- V4A Profile and IRS, ARISE and more.
- Adway + Hostfile
- Android Debugging Brige
- Dash Charge
- OnePlus 3: Stock ROM, Driver, TWRP, CM13 and Kernel Source
- Install OnePlus 3/3T Franco.Kernel - R12 on Android 7.0 Nougat
- This tutorial is only for Install FreedomOS 2.5 on OnePlus 3/3T. Please do not try on any other OnePlus variants.
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed from before.
- We will be using TWRP Recovery for this tutorial.
- Your OnePlus 3/3T bootloader should be unlocked.
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
- Make sure you back up all your important data before proceding the tutorial.
HOW TO: Install FreedomOS 2.5 on OnePlus 3/3T Android 7.0 Custom FirmwareWe have put together a detailed step-by-step installation instruction so that the first time users doesn't face any problem on installing FreedomOS2.5 Android 7.0 Nougat Custom ROM on OnePlus 3/3T.
Please make sure your phone fulfils all the requirements and we recommend you to read this tutorial once before actually performing it on your device. In case you have problem in connecting your phone with computer, make sure USB driver for OnePlus is properly installed.
Step 1: Download Stable FreedomOS 2.5 for OnePlus 3/3T to your computer.
Step 2: Connect and mount your OnePlus 3/3T USB memory to your computer using the USB cable.
Step 3: Now copy/paste the downloaded FreedomOS 2.5 ROM zip files to your phone memory / SD card. Make sure the files are in the phone memory / SD card root (not in any folder).
Step 4: Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
Step 5: Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Down + Power buttons together.
Step 6: Once you are in TWRP Recovery, perform a full data wipe by tapping on the ‘Wipe’ button. Then swipe on the “Swipe to Factory Reset” option at the bottom.
Step 7: Now go back to the main menu and then tap on the ‘Install’ button. From the list, choose the ZIP file that you copied to your phone memory in Step 3.
Step 8: Confirm installation on the next screen by swiping on the "Swipe to Confirm Flash" option. The installation procedure should start now.
Step 9: Tap on the “Wipe cache/dalvik” button if you get into any boot loops or other issues.
Step 10: You can now reboot your phone by selecting the “Reboot System” button.
Your OnePlus 3/3T will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time after flashing a new ROM. So, please wait.
That’s it! Your OnePlus 3/3T should now have FreedomOS 2.5 Android 7.0 Nougat custom ROM installed on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Any problem during installation ? Let me know by commenting below! Also, don't forget to share, ONLY if you found this post helpful to you.