How can you Install KSU3EQC5 Android 7.0 on Galaxy S6 Edge G925S Official Firmware?
- Straight to OTA (Over-the-air) update system
- Samsung’s KIES / Smart Switch app
- Installing Firmware Manually
|Image Credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bestboyzde/|
As you read further, we will guide you how to Install KSU3EQC5 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware with complete steps. We will use ODIN tool for upgrading to G925SFKSU3EQC5. For more details, continue reading. Let’s get on with the tutorial now.
Disclaimer: Please read the following instructions thoroughly before attempting to flash your phone. Droidphoria.com absolves itself from any responsibility should something go wrong. Please proceed with caution and at your own risk.
KSU3EQC5 Android 7.0 Firmware Details:Model: SM-G925S
Model name: Galaxy S6 edge
Country: Korea (SK Telecom)
Version: Android 7
Build date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 02:07:08 +0000
Security Patch Level: 2017-03-01
Product code: SKC
There are tons of useful articles and how-to guides on Droidphoria for the Galaxy S6 Edge, but we think you might be interested in the following posts :
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge USB Driver:
Tips: Backup your Device for Safety
- Always Backup your important data that you might need after installing a Custom ROM, Official Firmware, Mods or anything else.
- Make a data as we do not know anything might go wrong on performing the tutorial.
- Backup your App data, SMS, Contact, Google data, APN Setting, WhatsApp Message or anything else.
- Make sure your device have at least 80 percent charge. Why? Your device might get permanently dead if the device got Switch Off (due to low battery) during the Firmware installation process. No one wants that, right?
- Samsung user can use Samsung Kies to manually backup the device as Kies provide more option for what to choose in backup and even can transfer data from one device to another device.
- OPTIONAL: If you already have Custom Recovery installed, we Recommend you to make a full Nandroid Backup using that as it creates a complete image of your existing phone.
- INFO: Most of the Tutorials/Guides in Droidphoria.com are for Unlock Android Phones. Please don't try our Guides if your Device is Factory Locked.
How to Update Galaxy S6 Edge to KSU3EQC5 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge G925S. Please don’t try this on any other variants of the phone.
- G925SKSU3EQC5 is an official firmware by Samsung for the Galaxy S6 Edge G925S.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
Full Step-By-Step Instructions:
- Click on ‘AP’ and select file with ‘AP’ in its name.
- Click on ‘CP’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. (Ignore this step if there is no such file.)
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with ‘CSC’ in its name. (Ignore this step if there is no such file.)
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. (Ignore this step if there is no such file.)
- Click on ‘BL’ and select file with ‘BL’ in it’s name. (Ignore if there is no such file.)
- AP = PDA
- BL = Boot Loader
- CP = Modem